This Policy is to inform you about how We collect, use, share, and protect personal information. Please take a minute to read this Policy so that you can better understand Our Website information practices. Any reference to Our Website includes its e-mail, text, live chat, and other electronic messages. If you have questions about this Policy, please contact Us as described below in the “Contact Us” section below.
By providing information to Us (by any means, whether in correspondence, via Our Website or otherwise) you consent to Our use of the information you provide in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy or Our practices, you may not use Our Website. This Policy may change from time to time and your continued use of Our Website constitutes your acceptance of those changes. We encourage you to review this Policy periodically.
If you are a California resident, please also see the “California Residents” section below, for further information on Our collection and use of your information.
If you are a resident of the European Union, please also see the “European Union Residents” section below, for further information on Our collection and use of your information.
The Website obtains the information you provide when you interact with the Website. We will collect and use the following personal information by which you may be personally identified: (a) contact information (e.g., full name, home address, phone number, email address, company, title), (b) transaction-related information, such as when you respond to any offers or inquiries, access services, or download or use services from Us; (c) information you provide Us when you contact Us for help; (d) information regarding your preferences related to Us or Our Website; and/or (e) information regarding how you became aware of Our Website (“Personal Information”). Personal information also includes information about an individual’s activities, such as information about his or her activity within Our Website, and demographic information, gender, geographic area, and preferences, when any of this information is linked to personal information that identifies that individual.
Automated Decision Making
Additionally, when you visit Our Website or interact with Our related tools, widgets or plug-ins, We may collect some basic information by automated means such as cookies, web beacons and web server logs. The information We collect in this manner may include your browser type, IP address, Internet service provider’s domain name, which pages you accessed on Our Website, and when, unique device identifier, browser characteristics, domain and other system settings, search queries, device characteristics, operating system type, language preferences, referring URLs, actions taken on Our Website, dates and times of Website visits, metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. Through these automated collection methods, We obtain "clickstream data," which is a log of the links and other content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website. The Website may use Google Analytics or a similar third-party analytics analysis service to collect and analyze this automated information about your usage of the Website. We may link certain data elements We have collected through automated means, such as your browser information, with other information We have obtained about you for the purposes described below, and to let Us know, for example, whether you have opened an email We sent to you. While you can change your cookies settings in your browser, please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of Our Website.
How Data is Used/Third Parties
We will use your Personal Information as follows:
- to provide the service or product requested;
- to present the Website and the contents to you;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services We offer or provide though it;
- to collect information about your experience with Our Website;
- to improve Our Website navigation or infrastructure;
- to communicate with you to notify you of actions taken in the system, or when your attention is needed to view or complete an item;
- in internal marketing analyses or reviews, and for other administrative purposes;
- for the development of new products and services;
- for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes;
- to prevent and detect fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- to carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights;
- to store data and backup that data, for the purposes of marketing and accounting;
- to comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and Our policies;
- in any other way We may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use the information you provided Us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices, and marketing promotions. If you do not wish to receive these types of communications or allow Us to use your information in such a manner, please contact Us in the manner identified in the Contact Us section below. Additionally, “Opt-out” instructions are contained in each special offer/marketing communication sent to you.
Do Not Track
We do not track users across the web and therefore do not respond to web browser “do not track” signals.
We do not authorize third parties to collect Personal Information from visitors of the Website for third party use without the visitor’s consent.
We provide commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information. For example, We limit access to this information to authorized employees, service providers, and contractors who need access to perform the activities described in this Policy. While We strive to safeguard your Personal Information, We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose or transmit to Us and no security system can prevent all potential security breaches..
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you close your account, We will retain your Personal Information for a period where it is necessary to continue operating Our business effectively, to maintain a record of your transactions for reporting purposes until this purpose no longer exists, and to retain as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce Our agreements.
Information We Share
We do not disclose Personal Information We collect about you, except as described in this Policy. We may share Personal Information with service providers who perform services on Our behalf (“Third Party Providers”). These Third Party Providers are permitted to use or disclose the information only as necessary to perform services on Our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service provider include entities that verify information, fulfill orders, and provide web hosting, analytics and marketing services.
Additionally, the Personal Information that you provide will be available to Us and Our agents, representatives, co-branding partners, franchisees and licensees (collectively, the “Company Parties”). By submitting Personal Information, you grant to the Company Parties and the Third-Party Providers a license to use such Personal Information for the purposes described in this section. The Company Parties and Third-Party Providers may also use your Personal Information, alone or in combination with the information submitted by other users, to improve Website navigation or infrastructure, in internal marketing analyses or reviews, and for other administrative purposes. Additionally, unless you notify Us to the contrary, any Company Party may use your Personal Information in the future to provide you with information on products, services, special offers and/or deals. If you do not wish to receive these types of communications or allow an Company Party to use your Personal Information in such a manner, please contact Us in the manner identified in the "Opt-Out" section below. If we transfer personal information to Company Parties and the Third-Party Providers, we will obligate them to protect the information at least to the same degree mandated by applicable data privacy laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you are located in Canada, no Company Party will use your Personal Information to send you information on products, services, special offers and/or deals unless you request to receive such information.
Further, We may release your Personal Information if We are required to do so by law or court order or if We believe in good faith that such release is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Our company, customers, affiliates, or others. We may also share information or data in a form that cannot be used to uniquely identify or contact an individual person ("non-personal information"). We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose this non-personal information for any purposes. Non-personal information that We collect may include information regarding your activities on the Website, which may be aggregated and used to help Us provide more useful information to Our customers and to understand which parts of the Website are of most interest.
Transfers of Personal Information
We may transfer to, and store the Personal Information we collect about you in, countries other than the country in which the Personal Information was originally collected, including the United States, Canada or other destinations outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and the United Kingdom. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you provided the Personal Information. When we transfer your Personal Information to other countries, we will protect the Personal Information as described in this Policy and comply with applicable legal requirements providing adequate protection for the transfer of Personal Information to countries outside the EEA and outside the United Kingdom.
If you are located in the EEA or the United Kingdom, we will only transfer your Personal Information if:
- the country to which the Personal Information will be transferred has been granted a European Commission adequacy decision; or
- we have put in place appropriate safeguards in respect of the transfer, for example we have entered into EU standard contractual clauses and required additional safeguards with the recipient, or the recipient is a party to binding corporate rules approved by an EU or UK supervisory authority.
You may request more information about the safeguards that we have put in place in respect of transfers of Personal Information by contacting us as described in the Contact Us section below.
If you choose to opt-out from allowing the Company Parties to use your Personal Information in the future to provide you with special offers/marketing communications, simply click the "Opt-out" link in any of the communications you receive. You may also contact Us directly at [email protected]. Upon receipt and processing of an "opt-out" request, We will, within a commercially reasonable amount of time, remove your information from any listings used to provide you with special offers/marketing communications from Company Parties in the future. Please note that We may occasionally contact you for administrative purposes even if you unsubscribe from Our email list.
If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights related to the Personal Information We have collected from you, which may or may not be granted based on the circumstances, but only in compliance with applicable law. These rights may include the following under the California Civil Code Sections 1798.100, 1798.105, 1798.110, 1798.115, and 1798.125:
- The right to ask Us to confirm if We are processing your Personal Information, including requesting that We disclose what personal information We have collected, used, disclosed, and sold.
- The right to ask Us to disclose the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information We have collected, the categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected, the business purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Information, and the categories of third parties with whom We share Personal Information.
- The right to ask Us to delete your Personal Information.
- The right to opt-out of the sale of any of your Personal Information
- The right to equal service and price by prohibiting discrimination against you because you exercised you rights under the applicable law.
To exercise these rights, you or your authorized agent can reach out to Us at [email protected] with your request. Please include your full name and email address along with why you are writing so that We can process your request in a timely manner. We aim to respond to a consumer request for access or deletion within 45 days of receiving that request. If We require more time, We will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
European Union Residents
If you are a resident of the European Union, you may have certain rights related to the Personal Information We have collected from you, which may or may not be granted based on the circumstances, but only in compliance with applicable law. These rights may include the following under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”):
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your Personal Information. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your Personal Information, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the Personal Information that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to lodge a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority.
The EU GDPR requires a legal basis for Our processing of personal information. Our legal basis depends on the respective purpose of the Personal Information processing. We rely on:
- Execution of a contract when We provide you with a product or service or communicate with you about it. This includes the processing of your Personal Information in order to accept and process orders, deliver products and services and to process payments.
- Our legitimate business interests and the interests of Our customers when We improve Our services, when We detect and prevent fraud or abuse, for the safety of Our customers, Our own safety and protect those of third parties and when We show you interest-based advertising.
- Your consent when We ask you for your consent to the processing of your Personal Information for a specific purpose that has been communicated to you. If you consent to the processing of your Personal Information by Us for a specific purpose, you can revoke your consent at any time and We will then no longer process your Personal Information for this purpose.
- Legal obligations when We process your personal information to comply with a legal obligation.
- These and other legal bases, depending on the purposes for which We use personal information.
If you make a request, We have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact Us at our email:
By Email: [email protected]
By Mail: 77 Geary Street, Floor 5, San Francisco, CA 94108
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that We have not addressed 8your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Controlling or Changing Your Information
In accordance with applicable law, you may object to any of Our uses of your Personal Information described in this Policy, including Our marketing activities.
You may request access to, review, change, or request the deletion of your Personal Information and preferences at any time by contacting Us at [email protected]. We will then take all reasonable efforts to correct or remove your Personal Information from Our active database. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. Further, We may deny a request in accordance with applicable law. In the event We are unable to accommodate your request We will provide you with the applicable reason.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 do not use Our Website or provide any information about yourself including, without limitation, your name, address, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If We learn that We have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe that We may have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact Us at the address above. Please visit the FTC's website at www.ftc.gov for tips on protecting children's privacy online.
Modifications to this Policy
We will modify this Policy if Our privacy practices change. We will notify you of such changes by posting the modified version on Our Website and indicating the date it was last modified, and, if the changes are significant, We will provide a more prominent Policy (including by email in certain instances). The date this Policy was last modified is as first stated above.
If you have any questions about this Policy, you can contact Us:
By Email: [email protected]
By Mail: 77 Geary Street, Floor 5, San Francisco, CA 94108
Effective Date: September 16, 2021